How to deposit:
- Select “Payments->Deposit” menu option in your Client Area of NTFX website.
- Select your personal account, then select “EcommPay” from “Payment system” drop-down list and create a request.
- Select WebMoney payment system, input your E-Wallet data and deposit amount, and press “Create” button.
- In order to deposit to your trading account please select “Payments->Relocation” in NTFX Client Area menu.
- Select personal account and trading account to which you wand to transfer funds, input the amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check the status of your payment in “Payments->Deposit” section of the client area.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. In order to make first transfer to your NTFX account please provide screenshot of your account with WebMoney, with your name, address and WM-passport status.
- Payments are possible from WebMoney accounts with “Formal” or more senior WM-passport status.
- There are no minimum or maximum limit on single transaction amount. However, there are financial limitations of WebMoney Transfer System.
- NTFX accepts payments only in USD, EUR, GBP, RUB. Transfers made in other currencies will lead to conversion into personal account’s currency, which in turn may lead to additional commissions.
- Transfer commissions for payment processing are applied to every deposit transaction. You can consult commission amounts here.
- In case the deposit operation is successful funds will be available in your personal account with NTFX. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Funds can be withdrawn only to the account from which they were originated.
How to withdraw:
- Select “Payments->Withdraw” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select payment system.
- Select personal account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select WebMoney payment system from a drop-down list, input your e-wallet data and amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check your withdrawal request status in “Payments->Withdrawal” section of the client area.
- Withdrawal to third parties is not possible.
- Withdrawal is possible only to the e-wallet which was used for deposit of personal account.
- In case the withdrawal operation is successful your e-wallet will be deposited with withdrawn funds. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Commission fees apply to withdrawal operations. Withdrawal amount will be deducted by the commission amount.
- No minimum limits per transaction apply. Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 1000 USD/EUR and no more than 3000 USD/EUR per day, and 30 000 RUB per transaction and no more than 100 000 RUB per day.