How to deposit:
- Select “Payments->Deposit” menu option in your Client Area of NTFX website.
- Select your personal account, then select “EcommPay” from “Payment system” drop-down list and create a request.
- Select QIWI payment system, input your wallet data and deposit amount, and press “Create” button.
- In order to deposit to your trading account please select “Payments->Relocation” in NTFX Client Area menu.
- Select personal account and trading account to which you wand to transfer funds, input the amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check the status of your payment in “Payments->Deposit” section of the client area.
- In order to make first transfer to your NTFX account please provide screenshot of your QIWI wallet. The phone number of QIWI-wallet owner must be the same as the phone number you have provided when registering with NTFX. Your wallet status must be “Maximum”. If your phone number registered with QIWI differs from the one registered with NTFX you will be required to provide us the your QIWI personal area screenshot with your personal data clearly visible.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted.
- There is no minimum limit on single transaction amount. Maximum deposit amount is 100 000 RUB per transaction.
- NTFX accepts payments only in RUB. Transfers made in other currencies will lead to conversion into personal account’s currency, which in turn may lead to additional commissions.
- Transfer commissions for payment processing are applied to every deposit transaction. You can consult commission amounts here.
- In case the deposit operation is successful funds will be available in your personal account with NTFX. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Funds can be withdrawn only to the wallet from which they were originated.
How to withdraw:
- Select “Payments->Withdraw” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select payment system.
- Select personal account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select QIWI payment system from a drop-down list, input your e-wallet data and amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check your withdrawal request status in “Payments->Withdrawal” section of the client area.
- Withdrawal to third parties is not possible.
- Withdrawal is possible only to the e-wallet which was used for deposit of personal account.
- In case the withdrawal operation is successful your e-wallet will be deposited with withdrawn funds. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Commission fees apply to withdrawal operations. Withdrawal amount will be deducted by the commission amount.
- No minimum limits per transaction apply. Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 30 000 RUB per transaction and no more than 100 000 RUB per day.