How to deposit:
- Select “Payments->Bank Transfers” menu option in your Client Area of NTFX website.
- Select currency in order to add you bank account details.
- Fill your bank account details and press “Save” button.
- Select “Payments->Deposit” menu option in your Client Area of NTFX website.
- Select your personal account, then select “Bank Transfer” from “Payment system” drop-down list and select your bank account details.
- Input your deposit amount and create a request.
- In order to deposit to your trading account please select “Payments->Relocation” in NTFX Client Area menu.
- Select personal account and trading account to which you wand to transfer funds, input the amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check the status of your payment in “Payments->Deposit” section of the client area.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. In case the transfer was done by the third party, all return payment commissions will be charged against the client.
- Please keep your bank’s transfer receipt until your funds are deposited to your personal account.
- NTFX accepts payments only in USD, EUR, GBP, RUB. Transfers made in other currencies will lead to conversion into personal account’s currency, which in turn may lead to additional commissions.
- Transfer commissions for payment processing are applied to every deposit transaction. You can consult commission amounts here.
- In case the deposit operation is successful funds will be available in your personal account with NTFX. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Funds can be withdrawn only to the account from which they were originated.
How to withdraw:
- Select “Payments->Withdraw” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select “Bank Transfer”.
- Select personal account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select your bank account details from the drop-down list that you have created earlier.
- input withdrawal amount and press “Create” button.
- You can check your withdrawal request status in “Payments->Withdrawal” section of the client area.
- Withdrawal to third parties is not possible. Name of the bank trabsfer recipient must be the same as the name which was used while registering with NTFX.
- Withdrawal is possible only to the bank account which was used for deposit of personal account.
- Commission fees apply to withdrawal operations. Withdrawal amount will be deducted by the commission ышяу.
- In case the withdrawal operation is successful funds will be available in your bank account within specified timeframe. Delays occur when the bank or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.