How to deposit:
- Select “Payments->Deposit” menu option in your Client Area of NTFX website.
- Select your personal account, then select “EcommPay” from “Payment system” drop-down list and create a request.
- Select Neteller payment system, input your E-Wallet data and deposit amount, and press “Create” button.
- In order to deposit to your trading account please select “Payments->Relocation” in NTFX Client Area menu.
- Select personal account and trading account to which you wand to transfer funds, input the amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check the status of your payment in “Payments->Deposit” section of the client area.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted.
- Your name and e-mail address that you use in Neteller must be identical to your name and e-mail address you provided when registering with NTFX. If your Neteller e-mail address differs from the e-mail address with NTFX you will be required to provide us the your Neteller personal area screenshot with your personal data clearly visible.
- NTFX accepts payments only in USD, EUR. Transfers made in other currencies will lead to conversion into personal account’s currency, which in turn may lead to additional commissions.
- Minimum deposit amount is 1 USD/EUR, maximum deposit amount is 10 000 USD/EUR.
- Transfer commissions for payment processing are applied to every deposit transaction. You can consult commission amounts here.
- In case the deposit operation is successful funds will be available in your personal account with NTFX. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Funds can be withdrawn only to the wallet from which they were originated.
How to withdraw:
- Select “Payments->Withdraw” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select payment system.
- Select personal account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select Neteller payment system from a drop-down list, input your e-wallet data and amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check your withdrawal request status in “Payments->Withdrawal” section of the client area.
- Withdrawal to third parties is not possible.
- Withdrawal is possible only to the e-wallet which was used for deposit of personal account.
- In case the withdrawal operation is successful your e-wallet will be deposited with withdrawn funds. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Commission fees apply to withdrawal operations. Withdrawal amount will be deducted by the commission size.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 1 USD/EUR. Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 1000 USD/EUR per transaction and no more than 3000 USD/EUR per day.