How to deposit your account:
- Select “Payments->Deposit” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select your personal account, then select “EcommPay” from “Payment system” drop-down list and create a request.
- Select MasterCard payment system, input your card data and deposit amount, and press “Create” button.
- In order to deposit to your trading account please select “Payments->Relocation” in NTFX Client Area menu.
- Select personal account and trading account to which you wand to deposit funds, input the amount to transfer and press “Create” button.
- You can check the status of your payment in “Payments->Deposit” section of the client area.
- While depositing please make sure that your NTFX personal account currency is the same as the currency of your bank card. Otherwise your funds will be converted to personal account’s currency at your bank’s effective exchange rate.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted.
- To confirm your payment please provide a colored scan of the face of your card with first 6 and last 4 digits, cardholder’s name and validity period are clearly visible. Please also provide the scan of the back of the card with signature clearly visible and CVV-code hidden. if you pay with unembossed card please provide bank statement confirming the payment.
- NTFX accepts payments only in USD, EUR, GBP, RUB. Transfers made in other currencies will lead to conversion into personal account’s currency, which in turn may lead to additional commissions.
- Transfer commissions for payment processing are applied to every deposit transaction. You can consult commission amounts here.
- In case the deposit operation is successful funds will be available in your personal account with NTFX. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- Funds can be withdrawn only to the card from which they were originated.
How to withdraw:
- Select “Payments->Withdraw” menu option in your client area of NTFX website.
- Select payment system.
- Select personal account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select MasterCard payment system from a drop-down list, input your card data and amount and press “Create” button.
- You can check your withdrawal request status in “Payments->Withdrawal” section of the client area.
- Withdrawal to third parties is not possible. Cardholder’s name must be the same as the name of the registered person in NTFX Client Area.
- Withdrawal is possible only to the bank card which was used for deposit of personal account.
- Withdrawal commission is applied and the commission amount will be deducted from withdrawal sum.
- In case the withdrawal operation is successful your bank card will be deposited with withdrawn funds. Delays occur when processing center or NTFX cannot verify the information you have provided.
- No minimum limits per transaction apply. Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 1000 USD/EUR/GBP and no more than 3000 USD/EUR/GBP per day, and 30 000 RUB per transaction and no more than 100 000 RUB per day.